Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meme: Me! (moved from AyeCaptain)



Thanks for the questions, GirlWiththeBraids!

1. What is your favorite color?
At the moment? Yellow or Teal

2. If you could meet one author in person, who would it be?
Easy! Alison Croggon, author of the Pellinor Series

3. What song describes your life?
This was what took me so long to answer... I have no idea. 
BUT the closest one I could find was Marching Bands of Manhattan, by Death Cab for Cutie. AMAZING band. If you haven't listened to them yet, LISTEN to them!

4. What TV show do you want to guest star on?
Gilmore Girls ;)

5. Converse or high-heels?
Depends on what I'm wearing.. but seeing as I don't actually OWN any converses, I guess that means high heels XD
What about converse-high heels?

If any one else wants to do that, let me know your email and I'll ask you five questions!

4 comments:

GirlwiththeBraids said...

That's smart to post memes on this blog! :D

Converse high heels sound pretty sweet!

Emily Ruth said...

well thank you :) I do fancy myself rather smart... ;) jk

It really does! I wish I could try them on somewhere...

Traci said...

gilmore girls...nice em! :)

Maya Ganesan said...

Love the title of your blog :)

Post a Comment